This page is a list of my more notable mountaineering accomplishments. Check out my peakbagger page for the full list.
I’m a recreational mountaineer and focused on the fun of getting out into the mountains with my friends. I love standing on the top of things. In the winter I dabble in backcountry skiing and transition to scrambling and limited climbing in the shoulder seasons and summer. I’m a 5.4-5.6 trad follow and comfortably lead most 5.7 sport. Downhill skiing is where I started and is where I’m most comfortable.
- Mount Shuksan via Sulphide glacier, snow gulley: Grade II glacier, steep snow
- Mount Baker via Coleman-Deming: Grade II glacier
- Ruth Mountain (North Cascades): Grade I glacier
- Denny Mountain: Class 3 scramble
- The Tooth: 5.4 multipitch rock
- Mount Baker via Squak: Grade II glacier on skis
- Weaver’s Needle (Arizona): 5.easy multipitch rock
- East Couloir of Guye Peak: Technical ski